Friday, November 28, 2008

magma-born bacteria

Darlings! I've missed you so!
I am opening the velvet curtains of my misery, very soon now. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the disfiguring effects of grief and woe; I have a special gift for you. You freaks out there with too much familiarity with grief; it will never end. Get over not being able to get over it!
I am very close to publishing my impressions of standing around the death-bed of my late father. It's not going to be pretty. I knew him before he was an urn. Think of the most vital person that you've ever known and summon the smart part of your brain that understands what a detriment it is to lose contact with the major elements that shook and shaped you.
If you cannot cry on command then I don't think you're paying attention.
Or, maybe, you need to loosen up abit... It's only going to get uglier, kids... Have a laugh...
Did you catch the little up-date that tells us that there is a new microbe that lives inside of thrushing, MAGMA. Apparently, there are single-cell organisms swimming around inside of molten rock. If you ever thought that Darwin was your friend, think again...