Saturday, August 8, 2009

DaDadeeda

everything that i do is in a fever. my temperature never drops 'neath a hundred degrees.
all of my dreams are peppered with nightmares. all of my nightmares are fascinating and beautiful; like an injury that takes a long while to heal.
when i fall; i fall from such great heights. when i eat cerial every bite is different. when i call you... i never call you. but, i miss you.
it's been a long while since it rained here. while it's hot i think about the rain. the last time that it rained here there was a rainbow. it reminded me of the flood. the Lord was on a surfboard and he called out to me. he said, 'do not be afraid, hang ten!' and nearly a dozen crosses erupted from the sea, complete with effigies.
then, he just laughed.
i couldn't believe it.
there is a snake living in an appletree outside of my apartment. i believe everything that it tells me.
a very eloquent man with a job complains to me of his ailments. he laughs and wipes his nose all day long. i don't think that the bandages will ever come off. does he ever work?
i wish that my character were as bulletproof as a holy tome. if i were a religeon then thousands would fight and die for me every day. that would make me feel just.
holy? yeah. sure. after a few roman soldiers made an example of my self-aggrandizing ass. if my wife claimed to've been impregnated by a divine source... i'd bug her with questions until she miscarried from the strain of trying to explain the sordid impossibility of it... or the brat would come out with such a cunning grasp of rhetoric that folks would think him socrates, reborninated.
yep.